Located on the so-called 'Piazza di Corte' (square of the Court). The palace still shows architectural and structural forms of the Savelli's building.
The Bernini's design was decisive for the restoration works of the Palace. The eastern wing with its covered roof-terrace was built during the first works according to the wish of the Pope Alexander VII Chigi. Later on, from 1740 to 1743, with the construction of the 'braccio architettonico' it was completed the architectonic side looking towards Rome. In the Palace, where some scenes of the film 'Il Gattopardo' directed by L. Visconti were taken, there is still a great part of the furniture and a rich collection of paintings, among which those of C. Maratta, Salvator Rosa and il Baciccio. To bear the wonderful park in mind, one of the typical examples of the Colli Albani's woods, where unlike in the other areas the chestnut trees were not planted during the 12th century.